Wednesday July 2nd

Paula sent me this pic of one of her beautiful orchids.

Not much interesting to report. I've been busy in a bunch of different directions. Clean up mostly. I've been working on the shop when it's not too hot. (carpenters left it trashed). Lots of yard work, some gardening, shelf papered the kitchen and washed every dish and put it away. Burned some trash, had my truck in the shop. Went to the Antique Warehouse sunday afternoon but didn't find what I was looking for. Renewed my hunting license......yep, it's almost that time already.

Speaking of hunting, yesterday evening around 8 I was looking out the back window and saw a deer crossing the hillside behind me. Looked a little more and saw there were three so I grabbed the binoculars to get a closer look and it was THREE HUGE BUCKS! From what I could see, all three had big wide racks. Tried to get a pic but I think it was too far for my camera. I'll check it later.

This morning I'm going to the neighbors to pick blueberries. They told me a few days ago they're looking ready and I've been meaning to get to it in the afternoons but haven't managed to so I thought if I do it first thing, it'll get done. I have a vision of Blueberry Cheesecake. Grin.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Enjoyed the update. Sounds like you are very busy. Just thinking about all you have accomplished this past week makes me tired. Take is easy in the Arkansas heat.
Have a great day and a happy Independance day!
love you...