Wednesday July 30th

It's not too often you can get two hummingbirds to sit still for a photo! They like hanging out on the fence of the dog pen right outside the living room window.

I'm trying to remember what I've been doing since last post. Ha.
The usual yard stuff and I started cleaning up the middle woods (again). Went to my storeroom to see whats what in there and brought home 5! boxes of kitchen stuff. Got all that sorted, washed, put away. Got my jeep all cleaned up and running - then sold it monday. Boo hoo. Saturday morning I was cleaning out my garden shed and got stung by wasps so I took benadryl and ended up napping my way through the rest of the weekend.

It's super hot and dry right now, 100 degrees every day with heat indices 105-110 so not too much mid-day outdoor activity going on. Two jakes (young male turkeys) came out yesterday but I only managed a pic of one.

Today is Mike's birthday, he would have been 46.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Here's sending you a hug. It is here when you need it.
Have a cool restfull day!.
Love you,