Sunday July 20th

This deer came right into the yard in broad daylight friday.

Since last post I've picked and put up more berries, made banana-blueberry bread, yum, made more banana-blueberry bread, hauled all my non-burnable construction debris to the dump, burned the burnable, got the tractor running, started cleaning up the jeep to get IT running (needs a battery), ran some errands, weedeated, weeded, mowed, etc....

Today my neighbor Jim and I (and Tux) hiked down to the creek with machetes and reclaimed my trail. Yay! Once down there realized my trail is exactly across the creek from the trail we were on on the deer lease last time. Puts it in much better perspective. AND easier access from both sides. Way cool.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Good morning,
Enjoyed the update and photos. Would love to share some of the goodies but not the work, too busy for me. Stay cool.