Tuesday June 17th

Eastern Phoebe

Finally caught a picture of the little bird who has her nest in my porch eaves. When I'm on the porch she flutters around on the fence of the dog pen fussing at me. There's babies in the nest - second batch.

No new progress to report. Spent the weekend catching upon my work around the yard and house and cleaning the new cabinets. Yesterday the carpenters showed up late then called to tell me they couldn't get in because of a tree that fell across the drive. I could tell they were dissapointed when I told them I'd come and get them, obviously they'd already decided they'd have a day off (not!). They worked about an hour then went to lunch. After lunch they helped Jim (my neighbor) remove the tree. When they finished that, they packed up and went home. So I'm pretty much where I was friday. Hopefully I'll have a kitchen by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Lee said...

It great that your little Eastern Phoebe brings some sunshine in your life. I thought you were a little stressed out yesterday now I understand why.
Wishing you better days to come with your contractor.