Friday June 6th

Busy week since last post.
Thursday I called Mrs Contractor and she assured me that my carpenter would be back monday so I decided to give them till then before calling someone else.
Friday I went to the feedstore to pick up some corn and even though I had no intentions of having a garden this year, I couldn't resist the baby plants so....
Saturday I spent the day removing the straw I had covering the garden, working the ground, and planting the plants.
Sunday it stormed most of the day
Monday my carpenter showed up. Early! And with another carpenter as his crew instead of just a helper.
Things have been progressing quickly since then. I've been working on paint prep and priming, today I'll start the actual paint. Plumbing is finished, electric is finished, sheetrock is finished, reblocking and leveling that corner of the house is finished.
Todays plan is to move the woodstove to it's new spot and start installing the window and door trim.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Good news..happy to hear that the contractor is back on the job and making progress. I trust that they will continue until you are satisfied and release them.
Have a great week!