Tuesday October 2nd

Gerald & Jody
I was looking in my files for a photo to post and found this cute one of Gerald and Jody that I took at the farm last month.

Not much going on. I finished painting the floor, from tan to hunter green. Looks much better, goes with the wall color and with the new rugs I got really accents the furniture Mike built. It does show every single doggie paw print though. Inbetween paint coats I've been doing yardwork. Next paint project is the bedroom (indoors) or the window sills and side porch (outdoors).

Haven't seen any more deer - or anything else - lately but it's been full moon so they're probably coming out at night. And there's been siesmic crews swarming everywhere disrupting the habitat. (a huge natural gas field was found in the area - they're drilling all over). Hopefully they'll be out of the neighborhood soon.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hello Dena,
Today I am able to get on to your site. Not sure what I did differently. Nothing new since we spoke. It is another beautiful day too bad I had to go out for groceries. Not my favorite job. I like the photo of Gerald and Jody.
Have a great weekend.
Love, Mom