Friday October 12th

43 degrees this morning. Brrrr. It's been windy and cool this week so I started redoing the bedroom walls. I did a hurried and cruddy job the first time and the paint color was horrid, I've been wanting to redo it since day one. So far I've primed and retextured (hopefully it'll look like plaster when I'm done). Today I'll start the actual painting.
Starting tomorrow it should be warm again.

The seismic crews are finaly gone. I was seriously annoyed! The crew were mexicans who pretended they didn't speak english and kept trespassing every time I wasn't looking, even though I told them they couldn't. I managed to ambush one and give him a note to tell his boss to come talk to me. He knew enough english to tell his boss that there was a Scary Mad Lady. Heh.

1 comment:

betty said...

hey dena,
scary mad lady, thats funny.
thats good, you put them in their place.
isn't it something how when mexicans don't want to listen they say they don't speak english.
i get that all the time from them at work.
so when they try to get smart with me i tell them i don't speak spanish.
talk to you later.
oh, H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
TO YOU
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
TO YOU
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
DEAR DENA
H-A-P-P-Y B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y
TO YOU
LOVE, BETTY, LEE RAY, & FAMILY