Thursday October 18th

Well, I finished painting the bedroom finaly. It looks much better, but even if it didn't I wouldn't redo it. What a pain that job was! I'm glad it's fixed though, it'd been bugging me since day one.
Now I need to catch up on the yard work but monday it poured all day, tuesday I ran errands, and yesterday it rained all day again. Last night it REALLY stormed and this morning the yard is just covered in tree debris. Hopefully it'll dry up enough today or tomorrow to clean it up.

This weekend I'm going to the War Eagle Craft Fair with Roxann. Should be fun, it's the biggest craft fair in the state. http://www.beaverlake.com/wareagle/wareagle.htm

Sunday when I was in the bedroom painting Tux started barking so I looked out the back window to see what was up. There was a huge buck deer just standing in the backyard. He took off before I could grab the camera though - I "almost" had a nice picture for today.

Thanks for the song y'all ::::::smile:::::::

1 comment:

betty said...

hey dena,
hope you enjoy the fair.
sounds really interesting.
from the pictures, looks like alot of people go to this fair. have fun.
EVERYONE HERE SAYS HI.
LOVE, BETTY, LEE RAY, CRYSTAL
JENNIFER,MATT & BABY LEBLANC
BOOGIE, DANIELLE, BAILEY, & JAZMINE DESHOTEL
DEBRA, DAMON, & HANNAH MYERS