Thursday

Mike was still feeling stressed so I called the hospice nurse about the oxygen and she told me how to set it up. He's feeling a little better now.

The hospice chaplin called and wanted to come out and interview us. I told him the week has been too hectic and we weren't really up to a visit so he'll plan his visit for next week.

I spent the day sitting by the phone waiting on a call about delivery of the electric wheel chair. They called at 4:30 and I went to town to pick it up. The boxes were way heavier than I thought and I almost couldn't drag them into the house, but did. I'll try to put it together in the morning.

1 comment:

betty said...

hey you guys,
its good to hear that mike is getting the stuff he needs to be comfortable.
lee ray & damon & donald will be going to your house tomorrow morning.
lee ray is bringing dressing mix,& chicken to your house, he wants to make you guys a bar-b-que.
wish we could go too, but we have to work.
i'll check in with you later. love, betty, lee ray & family