Tuesday October 21st

I got tired of carrying enough water for both me and Tux when we're hiking, so I bought him his own backpack. I was afraid he wouldn't wear it but he LOVES it. He's so proud and important now. Ha. So far it's survived 2 hikes and he already gets excited when he sees it.

Spent the weekend cleaning house and working on trails and deerstands. Deer season starts Nov. 8th.

It's definitely fall now, leaves are falling and the temps have been in the 40s the last few nights. Brrr. Time to get the winter clothes and blankets out.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I've been missing a lot of your nice postings. The photos of Tux looking out the window at the deer and the deer looking back is priceless. The Fall colors are breath taking. Living in south Florida where the vegation remains green all year I seem to forget that you can enjoy 4 seasons.
Be safe.