Monday October 13th

This is how my house has been looking lately. Mom wanted me to have flooring for my birthday (50th, ick - But Thanks Mom!). Before the flooring though, I had to have the ceiling painted. The ceiling starts at 10 feet and goes to almost 20 feet so it's something I couldn't do myself. Scaffolding and lack of fear of heights required!

They did a great job trimming, caulking, and painting the ceiling.

Below you can see my Lovely New Floor! I just love it! Woo Hoo!
I haven't put the furniture back yet, I'm adding a wood floor sealer and finish first. Looked for it thursday all over Clinton, no luck. I'll have to go to Lowes in Conway, probably today.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Happy to see that your project is just about terminated and that you are pleased with the results. Looks great, as you described.
Have a great week!