Tuesday August 5th

Velma, Brandy & Monique
I had company from Louisiana last friday until monday (yesterday). Mike's cousin Monique, her mom Velma, and her daughter Brandy. The weather is still in the 100s everyday so we decided to get cool. Saturday we went to Greers Ferry Lake and sunday we went to the Buffalo river.
The lake is about 10 miles from me, the river 50.

Brandy on the lake

Monique & Brandy floating in the Buffalo River

Mawmaw (Velma) keeping cool.

More floaters.

We had a great time! But I can't remember the last time I tried to keep up with an eight year old.

I'm worn out. Ha.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I'm delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable weekend on river with your guest Velma, Monique and Brandy. It looks quite calm and beautiful. You should do it more often.
Love you,