Sunday August 17th

I've barely had an internet connection since last sunday so no pic today. Don't want to push my luck - I'm surprised I was even able to log in to Blogger. If anyone is wondering why I haven't answered email, I can't even get into my mailbox! I'll try calling customer service tomorrow, haven't done it yet because until this morning I still had an earache and just the thought of being on hold for an hour with the phone stuck to my ear makes me cranky.

So, that's my news....down with an earache, non-working internet, Tuesday was my anniversary, and Wednesday was the first anniversary of Mike's death.

All in all a pretty sucky and non productive week. Glad it's over.

1 comment:

Lee said...

What would we do without our electronic boxes? I trust that yours will be in operation soon. I wish you would take care of that earache it seems to me that you have suffered long enough. This past week must have been difficult for you but, according to your horoscope Sunday 17 to Saturday 23 August (Horoscope de Marie Breton) . Nothing will stop that burst of energy. Attention that you don't over do it. You ask too many questions that prevents you to get answers to the ones that most interest you. Soon you will find your answers.
Have a healthy week.
Hugs and kisses