Tuesday May 13th

Sorry for the lack of update since the storm. I've been sick, picked up a bug probably from getting repeatedly wet and cold in the aftermath. Been busy, trying to keep up my normal stuff before and after the carpenter is here everyday. (I've got a huge mess going on). Had another tornado scare saturday night that about sent me over the edge. These didn't touch down, Thank God.

Other than that, everythings fine. ::::::smile::::::
FINALY after waiting a year got my additional 2 acres as a buffer so nobody can build next to me. Got the second of my 2 new windows in yesterday. Love, love, love it. Amazing how different the house looks. Pics soon.

Jennifer, if you're reading this.....Hope you had a great baby shower saturday. Sorry I missed it. Maybe next time. Grin.

No comments: