Sunday May 18th

We had to halt progress to find and fix a roof leak but as of friday I have sheetrock (and a housefull of sheetrock dust, ha), and all the electrical is in. All that's left is finish work and trim. Then we'll move on to stairs and hopefully kitchen stuff.

The weather has turned gorgeous, it looks like we'll have about 10 days of no rain and temps 70-90. Yesterday I spent all day working outside but today I have to go to town and run errands. Boo hoo. I'd much rather finish up my yard chores.

2 comments:

Roxann said...

The kitchen is looking great! I'll bet you're loving it.

I found a passion flower vine for you up by the gate. This weekend I'm going to try to get it potted.

Lee said...

Thanks for the update. Happy to hear you cooled off with a nice long walk. It does seem that you are making progress. I looking forward to see the continued progress.
I think my ADSL connection problems are over. The tech couldn't connect the telephone that is part of the program along with the TV. For the moment I will forget about it.