Tuesday April 29th

Indigo Bunting


I've had a super busy week. Another few inches of rain and my yard was a wreck (and it was starting to look so nice). Had to get ready for company saturday (thought I was having 6 people stay over) and friday I found out the carpenter I hired to put in the final 2 living room windows is starting wednesday so I'm taking everything out of what was the kitchen area and boxing it up.

Mike's cousin Monique, her husband Roy and 2 other couples were taking a weekend motorcycle trip from Crowley to Russellville, about an hour and a half from here. So she called and asked if they could stop by. Of course! I invited them to stay over but by the time they got here saturday they were 8 people and they'd decided they needed to be part way home by the end of the day because sundays forcast was rain all the way. Wouldn't have been a fun 9 hour trip. So they just stayed for a couple of hours, had coffee and headed out.

It was great to visit though and Monique and Roy promised to come back for a longer visit when school gets out and they can bring their daughter and her 4wheeler. Everyone else loved it up here and wants to move in, ha.

No comments: