Thursday March 27th

I haven't posted because I don't have any new pictures but it's been a couple of weeks so I thought I should check in anyway.
Last week we had torrential rains and half the state was flooded. That kind of weather makes me glad I'm on the mountaintop! We had about 10 inches here and the only problems were the low spot on the driveway where water drains into the pond. My neighbor said it was impassable last tuesday, I didn't see it till wednesday when there was about 6" of water. But my truck passed through that just fine. My little pond in the back overflowed till the water was halfway across the garden. As of yesterday the pond is still full and the ground is still wet back there.
Other than that, the weather is finally warmer! Spring is officially here! About time!

No comments: