Saturday November 3rd


Last weekend I went to an after birthday spa retreat with Roxann (and Tux) at Lake Ouachita. It was great and a beautiful place. Thanks Mom! Here's a pic of me and Tux on the lake shore.

The weather this week has been perfect. Sunny and 60s every day. I've had a lot of running around to do but even that was pleasant because the drive to almost anywhere is just gorgeous right now with the fall colors. Funny, last weekend there were hardly any colors but now all of a sudden - wow.

3 comments:

ANN KATHERINE said...

DENA, I LOVE THE NEW PIC!!!! LOVE YA ANN KATHERINE

Lee said...

BONJOUR DENA,
I WAS ABLE TO PRINT THE PHOTO, THANKS. I LIKE HOW YOU LOOK RELAXED IN THIS TRANQUIL SCENE.
LOVE,
MOM

betty said...

hey dena,
the picture looks great.
love, betty, lee ray &family