Friday October 30th

So, we went to the Miley Cyrus concert in Little Rock last saturday. It was better than I expected! The music wasn't kiddie pop but more like something I would've heard at a rock concert 20 years ago. (but yes, there WERE 15,000 screaming little girls!). I was in shock when she did Joan Jett's "I Love Rock and Roll" - and did it well! That one must've been for us old fogeys.

Came home sunday and since then it's been raining almost nonstop and I'm down with a virus so I've gotten absolutely nothing done all week except lots of sleeping. Woke up from a nap yesterday afternoon, looked out the window and saw THIS at my yard feeder -



Bet I won't see HIM during hunting season!




1 comment:

Roxann said...

Hey, I'm just checking in to see what you've been up to and it looks like you've been really busy! Email me to catch up when you've got a chance.