Thursday March 5th

Looks like I skipped the entire month of February posting. It's just WINTER. Nothing interesting to write about and nothing new to take pics of. I don't know if anyone reads this or cares anyway, so I don't have a lot of incentive. Ha.

As usual at this time of year I have serious cabin fever and can't wait for spring. The daffodils and crocus are popping up so that's a good sign!


Cheyenne hasn't been doing well, having trouble getting around and some days couldn't even get up. I thought it might be time to have her put down so I took her to the vet last week to find out. He said she's in the best health of any 15 year old he's seen! Turned out she has one bad hip is all. He gave her a prescription for anti-inflamatories and since then she's been prancing around like a puppy again. Amazing!

In other news, I'm heading out in the morning for Fort Lauderdale, Florida to spend some time with Mom and Jack. Hopefully I'll have some interesting pics soon :)


No comments: