Saturday December 8th

With the leaves gone you can watch the sunset from the front porch now. Here's a nice one.

Not much going on, the weather is cruddy. Rainy and gloomy since tuesday and it looks like the sun won't come out till next thursday. Ugh. The temps are all over the place - highs from low 40s to high 60s and lows from low 30s to high 50s. When it's warm enough I've been working on cleaning and organizing the shop so I can use it. That's a big job that'll take awhile.

The 2nd hunting season ended last sunday and I didn't get a deer. Bad weather, other things to do and a lot of laziness on my part. Some days I didn't go out because I just didn't feel like facing the aftermath if I did get one. I need to hunt harder during the christmas hunt or learn to bow hunt (bow season is oct 1 - feb 30) if I don't want to eat grocery store meat for the next year. Yuck!

Now that hunting season is over Tux and I can go back to taking our afternoon walks. Poor pup was bored to death being cooped up in the house but I didn't want to disrupt the habitat during the season.

No comments: