Tuesday

Tuesday was better. Rainy but not storming. We just had a quick radiation appointment.
We have a new routine now. I get the coffeemaker ready at night, and Mike pushes the button in the morning to turn it on then calls to wake me. When we're ready to go I drive the truck up to the porch to pick him up. Once we get to the appointment I leave him at the truck and get a wheelchair to bring him in. Repeat in reverse.
I'm hoping that when the radiation is over (friday is the last day. for now anyway.) he won't be so weak. We'll see. The nurse said today that the effects won't start wearing off for 2-3 weeks. By then he'll be back on chemo.

1 comment:

betty said...

hey you guys,
how's it going?your routine sounds pretty neat. it sounds great for mike, so he can still be alittle independent.
hope the radiation works.
check in with you guys later. love, betty, lee ray, & family