Wednesday

Yesterday Mike hooked up the tractor to the bush-hog for me so I can cut the driveway and out front by the highway. It's looking pretty shaggy. Then he worked in the shop for a bit. He's building the cremation box for our ashes. That's distressing to me but has to be done I guess.
I weeded, weedeated, and mowed until the mower blades got too dull. This morning I was planning on finishing mowing (after Mike sharpens the blades if he's up to it) and then bush-hogging but it rained all night, everything's wet this morning so I'll run my errands instead.
Nothing new medically.

1 comment:

Lee said...

Good afternoon,
I'm not sure I understand why Mike is making a creamation box for the 2 of you. Jack ask why is he making one for you? This sounds troubling and serious. Do we have to worry about your health and safety? It doesn't sounds very healthy.
Concerned,
Mom